Applying for Electricity Connection
What are the classifications of Meralco new service applications?Meralco has two (2) types of new electricity service applications:
- General Service - this type of connection covers non-residential entities that have a contracted capacity below 40kW.
- General Power - this type of connection covers non-residential entities that have a contracted capacity of at least 40kW.
Where can I apply for an electric connection?
For customers with contracted capacity of less than 500kW - Please contact a Meralco engineer at the Meralco Business Center that covers your area. To find out the location of the Meralco Business Center nearest you, please call 16211 or click on this link
For customers with contracted capacity of at least 500kW - Please contact the Technical Support Group for Corporate Partners assigned to your area at the Meralco sector offices. To find out which Meralco sector office covers your area, please contact 1622-2378 or click on this link
For conglomerate accounts with contracted capacity of less than 500kW - Please contact the Technical Support Group for Corporate Partners assigned to your area at the Meralco sector offices. To find out which Meralco sector office covers your area and for the complete list of conglomerate accounts, please contact 1622-2378 or click on this link
What is the application process for service connection?
1. Submit the following documentation:
2. Upon submission of the necessary documents, Meralco will determine the optimum location for the service
3. For new service applications in an area with an existing Meralco facility – Meralco will send to the
4. When all the mentioned requirements have been satisfied, the customer should submit the duly signed
5. Meralco installs meter and/or additional facilities and energizes your electric service.
Corporate Partners Office
Technical Support Group - NorthGround Floor Facilities Building Valenzuela Sector, T. Santiago Street, Veinte Reales, Valenzuela City
Telephone Numbers 432-7796 | 432-7783 | 432-7771 | 1622-8408
Areas covered: Bulacan, Caloocan City, Malabon City, Navotas City, Valenzuela City, Portion of Quezon City
(northern portion of Quezon Avenue), Part of Pampanga (several barangays in Apalit,
San Simon and Candaba)
Technical Support Group - Central2nd Floor Lopez Building Meralco Center, Ortigas Avenue, Pasig City
Telephone Numbers 1622-2417 | 1622-2432 | 1622-2433 | 1622-2418
Email email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
Areas covered: Las Piñas, Makati, Mandaluyong, Manila, Marikina, Muntinlupa (except Tunasan), Parañaque, Pasay,
Pasig, Pateros,San Juan, Taguig, Quezon City (except the northern portion of Quezon Avenue),
Entire province of Rizal
Technical Support Group - SouthGround Floor, Admin Building, Meralco Abello Center, Km. 41 National Hi-Way, Brgy. Dita,
Sta Rosa, Laguna
Telephone Number 1622-7560
Areas covered: Muntinlupa City (Tunasan), Entire province of Cavite (including Tagaytay City), Parts of
Laguna province (Alaminos, Bay, Biñan, Cabuyao City, Calamba City, Calauan, Liliw, Los Baños,
Luisiana, Magdalena, Majayjay, Nagcarlan, Pila, Rizal, San Pablo, San Pedro, Sta. Cruz,
Sta. Rosa City and Victoria), Quezon province (Candelaria, Dolores, Lucban,Lucena City,
Mauban, Pagbilao, Sampaloc, San Antonio, Sariaya, Tayabas City and Tiaong),
Batangas province (Batangas City, Sto. Tomas and San Pascual)